Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome to My New Blog

Greetings and salutations! My name is Kate and this is my new blog. Thanks for stopping in. I'm so glad you decided to join my on me journey to looking and feeling good.

A little bit about myself - I'm a 29 year old non-op transsexual from Michigan who is married to a loving woman. We have a beautiful daughter and have another child on the way.

Why non-op? Well, my wife fell in love with me while I was a boy and she's really not into me transitioning full time - and I don't want to lose her. So, until I can convince her that she should stick it out, hormones and surgery and all, I'm living part time and in stealth.

That's ok, though, because living part time and in stealth gives me the chance to perfect my technique. That's where this blog comes in. It will chronicle my efforts to slim down, get stylish, and generally become the hottie I want to become, in the event that I ever take the full out t-girl plunge down the road.

I welcome your comments and feedback, including tips and suggestions, as we go along. Until then, sit back and enjoy the blog!

Yours,

~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment