Friday, October 7, 2011

The Organized Girl

Yes, it HAS been a while since I updated this blog, but what's a busy girl to do? Fine, I'll tell you. This girl has been busy learning about organization and loving every minute of it.

My organizing obsession has been brewing for years, though I haven't put too much time into this little hobby in the past. Recently, though, a girlfriend of mine told me about pinterest.com, a site where you can create your own photo boards full of stuff you like. As it turns out, one of the things I really like seeing is neatly organized stuff.

I've found a bunch of cool organization projects through the links on pinterest. I'm planning to make a household management binder, reorganize my filing cabinet, creating a file for every year of school work my daughter completes, etc. et al. It will be a lot of fun and will really clean up my behavior me thinks.

Well, that's all for now. Check out pinterest.com and find cool things you love too!

~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment